Links Cucco encounter-P1 Links Cucco encounter-P1

Brilliant work my good man

Well since you never reply to me on DA i thought i might get a reply out of you on here.

It is quite simply a brilliant flash. However you did mess up a little bit on the layers. Eg the Cucco's tail when they first meet. This is the only reason why i didnt give you a 10.

I dont think this deserves to be on the front page mainly because if it does all of the sucess will go to your head and you will become a total prick, when you are a great guy.

Oh well, you better respond.

coycoy responds:

you my friend have eagle eyes. XD I'm the same way, yet i mess up at times, like any other human. If this did get front page it wouldnt go to my head. I'm not the sort of person to get all "high an mighty" over one accomplishment. lol. Im still the same coy, Iv'e always been dont worry dude. thanks for taking the time to review man, it's appreciated. ^^

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Ever since i first watched Metal Gear Awsome i have waited for this day. I have watched and enjoyed all of your flashes since that moment on. Its a shame the Awesome series has come to a close (I think) but these flashes will go down in history as the best flashes in the world.
I just pray that you keep making the compilations with even better games, and even more comedy.
This is easily the best flash i have ever seen.

Thank you so much, for bringing happines to myself and many many others.

Egoraptor responds:

I LOVE your avatar, haha. Thanks for the comments, man.

Halo 3 On Legandary Halo 3 On Legandary

It is very good

However i completed Halo 3 on legendary in about 8 hours with my brother and 2 of our friends. Although i did get like that a bit when i used to play online.

However Halo has become stale and pointless in my eyes.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Fantastic!

This was fantastic!

I had already seen the Prince Of Awsome and The Legend Of Awsome episodes on Youtube but seeing them again just makes me piss my self even more.

I can wait untill the 19th September as your next collection is being released.

I really enjoyed the extra easter eggs and the drawing style makes it all the funnier!

Congrats to you.

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

Holy shit dude!

This surpassed all my predictions of what it would be like.

This was awsome and i bow to your balls for doing this.

But it really needed the origional audio not the Captain Jack thing that was it ists place.

Congrats to you.

Zachary responds:

lol ty

*Numb* *Numb*

Great

This had good animation and one of my favorite songs.

try to tdy it up a little and try to get the lip-sincing more accurate and you could be im with an award.

Klaymo : Duel 2 Klaymo : Duel 2

ok

I am not much of a clay animation lover but this was much better than most of the stuff i have seen here on newgrounds.

I applord you.

Montycarlo responds:

why thankyou :)

berimbau on a fight berimbau on a fight

awsome

as soon as i saw the first kill i knew it would go my way.

i love mindless violance althouth i didnt really understand what it was about all i got was a think wanted a "peggy" back or something.

but no the less i still loved it.

make some more like this.

please respond.

berimbauclock responds:

thanks for the review.

i dont know if im gonna do moremovie of this kind but i liked this one :).

Wii Launch Tribute- Zelda Wii Launch Tribute- Zelda

ok

i dont really like clay / reall life films but for your fortune i like nintendo.

praise the wii!

Duck Attack Duck Attack

its good

but its a shame about the sound. sort it out and improve the graphics a bit then resubmit it should definently get into the portal.

please respond.