= PLASMAX = = PLASMAX =

Irritating

When it begins it is very very good but after some time it gets rarther irritating when you try to get past very small gaps.

It is still very good.

Sinvader responds:

Thanks!

World War 3 : Air Defense World War 3 : Air Defense

Great

This is my first review with the new layout and i am pleased to do it on this great game.

Congrats to you and its greatness.

Sinvader responds:

Uhh thanxor!

ActionScript Explained #2 ActionScript Explained #2

Its good

It explaines action script very well and is detailed.

But if you do a number 3 might i suggest that you add graphical examples such as pictures as these can help to explain and keep the readers attention.

Ok i have reviewed what do i get in return?

thequackattack responds:

Thank you for the review. I'm not going to give you anything for reviewing... unless somewhere I said I would... then I'll stick to my word.

DS Art Inspiration Tut. DS Art Inspiration Tut.

Very nice

Very nice and also very very useful.

I dont do much flash but i think i might now thanks to this tutorial.

Keep it up.

IceDragon64 responds:

Wow, are you serious? I told myself that if one person was inspired by it I would be happy. Put it in your favourites and go over it again and again. Use Versucha's Noob Sanctuary and we will see you on NG in due course!

~Sensu Arena~ ~Sensu Arena~

ok...

But you need to add a border around so you cant go off the screen like i found out.

Also i belive you need to add little xplosions when you kill an enamy.

Modern Marvels QG 10 Modern Marvels QG 10

ok...

To be honest i have never heard of modern marvels.

But despite that i got a score of 3.

bkdude responds:

Modern Marvels is a show on the History Channel and the National Geographic channel and is an educational show that tells you about certain things. thats good that you got a score of three though :-)

Decorate Your House Decorate Your House

cool

I havent seen anything like that before and i am happy ive seen it now.

The little humor that was in it was very good.

Please respond.

Captain-Cup responds:

Thanks for the review =D

Glad you liked it- happy holidays.

A Christmas RPG A Christmas RPG

cool

it was a good game the graphics at the start wer a bit strange but because it looked like a little child coloured them in.

It was a little hard to understand but it doesnt matter it was still extreamly good.

please respond.

Paranoia responds:

I like messing around with different graphical styles whenever possible, and the child-like drawing seemed to suit the theme.

Thanks for your feedback :)

SANTA TANK SANTA TANK

cool

a nice and simple game that has potential the only thing i would suggest on improving are the ghosts graphics .

But other than that this is great and could even win a daily award.

Please Respond.

FlashBurgerHelper responds:

I make an effort to respond to every review i get :) so no worries there lol

thanks for the review. right now im trying to fine tune the ghosts, at this moment i cant promise it'll be updated right away cause im still having my final exams and have little free time. but i promise it will be done sometime.

Glad you enjoyed my game :)

Dobble Dobble

wow

i have never seen such a good game with such a low file size since neon!

It is even better because it is so simple but so affective.

the graphics were so simple but great!

please respond.

Kenney responds:

Thanks, I'm quite surprised that everyone is amazed by the filesize. I mean, 500kb is still quite alot for such a simple game?