Links Cucco encounter-P1 Links Cucco encounter-P1

Brilliant work my good man

Well since you never reply to me on DA i thought i might get a reply out of you on here.

It is quite simply a brilliant flash. However you did mess up a little bit on the layers. Eg the Cucco's tail when they first meet. This is the only reason why i didnt give you a 10.

I dont think this deserves to be on the front page mainly because if it does all of the sucess will go to your head and you will become a total prick, when you are a great guy.

Oh well, you better respond.

coycoy responds:

you my friend have eagle eyes. XD I'm the same way, yet i mess up at times, like any other human. If this did get front page it wouldnt go to my head. I'm not the sort of person to get all "high an mighty" over one accomplishment. lol. Im still the same coy, Iv'e always been dont worry dude. thanks for taking the time to review man, it's appreciated. ^^

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Ever since i first watched Metal Gear Awsome i have waited for this day. I have watched and enjoyed all of your flashes since that moment on. Its a shame the Awesome series has come to a close (I think) but these flashes will go down in history as the best flashes in the world.
I just pray that you keep making the compilations with even better games, and even more comedy.
This is easily the best flash i have ever seen.

Thank you so much, for bringing happines to myself and many many others.

Egoraptor responds:

I LOVE your avatar, haha. Thanks for the comments, man.

Halo 3 On Legandary Halo 3 On Legandary

It is very good

However i completed Halo 3 on legendary in about 8 hours with my brother and 2 of our friends. Although i did get like that a bit when i used to play online.

However Halo has become stale and pointless in my eyes.

= PLASMAX = = PLASMAX =

Irritating

When it begins it is very very good but after some time it gets rarther irritating when you try to get past very small gaps.

It is still very good.

Sinvader responds:

Thanks!

World War 3 : Air Defense World War 3 : Air Defense

Great

This is my first review with the new layout and i am pleased to do it on this great game.

Congrats to you and its greatness.

Sinvader responds:

Uhh thanxor!

ActionScript Explained #2 ActionScript Explained #2

Its good

It explaines action script very well and is detailed.

But if you do a number 3 might i suggest that you add graphical examples such as pictures as these can help to explain and keep the readers attention.

Ok i have reviewed what do i get in return?

thequackattack responds:

Thank you for the review. I'm not going to give you anything for reviewing... unless somewhere I said I would... then I'll stick to my word.

Carry Bee An Tune Carry Bee An Tune

Nice

I did like the tune and i did love its simplicity.

I really like this.

*Lionheart* / ZeRo BaSs *Lionheart* / ZeRo BaSs

wow

Love this.

Deserved what it got is all i can say.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

^^

..Rise.. ..Rise..

in one word...

Wow that kicks ass it deserved what it got.

Flairider responds: